Monday 21 April 2014

Hawaii Highlights

Some memorable moments from my February family vacation to Oahu...

First turtle sighting! It was huge! I thought it was a boulder.
Our first sunny morning was beautiful and so, so welcome!
Snorkeling & swimming with a sea turtle at Turtle Bay!
Locally produced coconut ice cream...the best thing I ate all week!
And that is saying something, because there was a lot of good food around.
Showing some Canadian pride when our women's hockey team
won gold at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics!
Boogie boarding...a.k.a watching my brothers get trashed by the brutal waves.
Hiking through a jungle-y rainforest! 
Non-highlight: I should also make a confession...please try to understand.
I...I forgot Regis at home. Trust me, I realize that is practically heresy. After all, the blog is named after him. He has been on practically every trip I've taken in the last 4 years. I don't have a good defense, just the fact that I was in the middle of mid-terms when we left and my brain was elsewhere! Please forgive me, Regis...

No comments: