Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Holidays!

Dear Readers,

I can hardly believe it is almost Christmas 2011! This year has really flown by...however, I have to say its been a pretty awesome year, filled with travel, adventures, and really great people.

I have been trying to update you with pictures and stories from my Europe trip every Thursday for the last while (have you noticed its been pretty regular lately?), but with the holidays coming far too quickly (I haven't really done any Christmas shopping yet! Isn't that terrible!) I'm going to put the blog aside until the new year, so that I have a little extra time to get stuff done! You might not know this, but it usually takes me at least an hour to  create a new post, sometimes more if my photos/photosite are misbehaving!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas! And so does Regis.

Jill

5 comments:

kristieinbc said...

Have a great Christmas Jill! You will have to stop by and say hi to Rebekah if you get a chance.

D said...

Have a happy Christmas!
(And thanks for the book, btw. It is next on my reading list.)
Enjoy your blogging break.

Aneta said...

No shopping yet? The best deals are yet to come, if you can survive the craziness of it all...

Now that I have almost completed my online work for the year, I am going to blog like crazy... or not...

Jill said...

@Kristie: Thanks! I will definitely try to do that :)

@Danica: I hope you like it...or at least find it somewhat interesting!

@Mom: I've done most of the shopping now...time to start baking or card making or something!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blog and your wit.