Monday 4 November 2013

Schloss Nymphenberg

Today's post is short because I've been working on (waitforit) Regis Reads! Because I can't contain my love of books, and I needed an outlet. Hope you join in.
Ok, I'm done. Focusing...

Pre-Hirschgarten, Brit and I took the tram to see Schloss Nymphenburg (actually spelled with a character not found on my very white, middle-class Canadian keyboard), which can be described as the German version of Versailles. No, really...it was modeled after Versailles. Which makes me wonder why we wanted to visit it.


In comparison, it was much smaller and much less crowded. We didn't spend a lot of time there, probably because it cost money to get inside. So really, we just walked about the gardens and admired the statues.



Not much to report here.


But it was a really pretty place to take a walk!

1 comment:

Mumsy said...

Haha! You look like a superman wannabe in that pic!