Monday 7 April 2014

The Castle

I felt Prague Castle deserved a post all to itself. It was definitely one of the most stunning castles I have ever seen.


It took a couple days for us to finally get around to making the trek to see it on the other side of the river.


Then we came to this gate.



And we had to get past this guy. 



And this guy. 
 But it was worth it. 


The detail of the architecture was incredible. 


 We literally just wandered around in awe, snapping photos. 





 We didn't actually go inside because...well, you know the drill by now. We are cheap.


But Regis got his photo taken, and that's what really matters in the end anyway, right?? 


Of the billions of photos we took of the castle on the hill, I think this one is my favorite. 
It makes my heart happy. 

No comments: